Friday, March 30, 2012
My Pattern of Errors
Throughout my work in writing, I have noticed a pattern of errors. The first error is my inability to write fluently from one paragraph on to the next. This error makes it difficult and unclear for reader's to understand and read. Nevertheless, I have discovered a great approach to fix this problem. By using transitional words my paragraphs will become more unified and linked. Another one of my errors is the tendency I have of switching from one subject on to another.This error can cause the reader confusion. If I don't want to loose the reader's attention, I need to learn how to settle on one subject throughout the entire time. Last is my biggest error when writing a conclusion. I don't focus on the main purpose of a conclusion. Instead I write about a different situation that has nothing to do with what I'm writing. It would be best if I learn to write more appropriate conclusions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment