Friday, February 17, 2012

Ad Analysis Essay Vs. Literacy Narrative Essay

My ad analysis essay is completely different from my literacy narrative essay. The purpose for my ad analysis essay is to break an ad into smaller pieces so that we can understand it better. This will clarify what true message an ad is trying to send. The audience that I am trying to attract would be women who have been victims of sexism. The tone that I am trying send is how women are always described as weak and useless. I would describe the genre of my analysis essay as an argument. The purpose for my literacy narrative was to tell about a past experience I had with writing. The audience that I tried to attract were young writers like myself. The tone I send out was an explanation of my difficult time writing about something that captured my attention. The genre of my literacy narrative would be to tell a story.

1 comment: