Friday, January 20, 2012

Three Topics

 Lizeth Garcia
Elise Spenser
English 101-7
January 20, 2011

My first graded essay for the semester is due on Wednesday. I have narrowed it down to three topics that I may write about. The first topic describes how my first job interview went. This recent Tuesday I had an interview at the Water Tower Mall downtown for the Victoria's Secret Pink store. I had really high hopes of getting the job. Sadly, I didn't get the job. The second topic is about when I had to place a restraining order against a girl who was causing problems.It wasn't an easy thing to do but when your life may be threatened, it is the best thing to do. The third topic is about a past job that I had that was a nightmare. It was one of the worst jobs that I have ever had. My boss was a very paranoid woman who had many problems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment